Michael Boothman & Kysofusion Band feat. Keith 'Designer' Prescott: Can't Stop Dancing (12 inch Vinyl Maxi)
- Song recorded by Michael Boothman who brought us Tabu and What You Won't Do For Love.
- Exciting fusion of Disco, Pop and Calypso
- Extremely hard-to-find and sought-after local release, legally reissued by special arrangement with the artist.
- Contains the originally released version plus a special Disco mix originally distributed to local clubs and DJs on Trinidad & Tobago.
- Your perfect soundtrack for a mellow summer night.
Article properties: Michael Boothman & Kysofusion Band feat. Keith 'Designer' Prescott: Can't Stop Dancing (12 inch Vinyl Maxi)
Album titlle: Can't Stop Dancing (12 inch Vinyl Maxi)
Genre R&B, Soul
Label Cree Records
- Vinyl Size LP (12 Inch)
- Record Grading Mint (M)
- Sleeve Grading Mint (M)
- Geschwindigkeit 45 U/min
- Price code CEP
- Year of publication 2018
- weight in Kg 0.22
|Boothman, Michael - Can't Stop Dancing (12 inch Vinyl Maxi) LP 1|
|01||Can't Stop Dancing|
|02||Can't Stop Dancing (Disco Mix)|
Michael Boothman & Family Tree
Family Tree was a coming of age band marking a change of consciousness for a group of young musicians who had started their musical careers at the dawn of Trinidad and Tobago's Independence from Britain in 1962.
It was with this movement as a backdrop that the focus for Boothman and his friends began to change.
Family Tree represented a new generation re-discovering Trinidadian folk music forms and giving them a contemporary treatment. Under the guidance of drummers like Andrew Biddeau, Family Tree infused old Shango rhythms in their new sound. They were also the first to experiment with steel pan, fusing it with the standard instrumentation of the day.